An upstream accountant provides accounting help in an oil and fuel firm. The upstream accountant is liable for the appliance of fixed-assets and routine work-in-progress accounting, report on buy, exploration, and development of oil and fuel leases.
We’re recruiting for the place of upstream accounting to adequately fulfill the function of assembling, reviewing, analyzing each account and no account info; and counsel concepts that may have a optimistic affect on the corporate.
- Get the month-to-month, quarterly and yearly monetary experiences prepared
- Measure the monetary and functioning efficiency of every division within the firm
- Accountable for giving an financial evaluation on managing rulings
- Gathers the monetary outlook and forecast
- Builds a formidable reporting instrument for the enterprise sector and commonly, put together experiences
- Ensures the enterprise improves its profitability and productiveness.
- Prepares possible experiences and analyzes enterprise improvement alternatives
- Supervises the administration experiences funds, precise income, and bills
- Recommends concepts that may have an effect on the corporate positively
- A level in Accounting, Economics, Finance or associated discipline
- Working expertise within the discipline
- Distinctive ability demonstrated in evaluation and modeling with progressive use of Microsoft excel and the likes
- Distinctive presentation ability
- Primary communications ability
- Laptop literate
- Mathematical and analytical ability